Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Snow Blues and BOGO Ski Coupons for Valentine's Day!

Howdy folks! Okay, so what is up with Denver not getting that much snow? I've decided I need to move to the mountains just to get my snow fix on. This is about as much snow as we've been afforded here in the metro area lately: I'm thinking Gunnison is the place to be because it is ALWAYS the coldest destination on the Colorado map. Below zero temperatures are just what I've been dreaming of.........but seriously, I think sub zero weather is awesome. The brief week of teens and single digits here suited me just fine. I've even come to appreciate walking around the ponds here because of all the ice. Gunnison must be filled with ice encrusted water. Gunnison is also right near Crested Butte, which offers tons of fun skiing....... Speaking of skiing, there are a bunch of places offering ski deals tomorrow to celebrate Valentine's Day! Bromley Mountain is offering Buy One, Get One Free lift tickets. Mount Snow in Vermont is offering two lift tickets for only $49!

No comments:

Post a Comment